Wildlife Nuisances

Submit a Wildlife Incident Report

The Department of Fish and Wildlife has an online statewide reporting system to document wildlife sightings/interactions with humans.

Nuisance Animals on Your Property

Fremont Animal Services does not respond to calls regarding wildlife nuisances. Animal Services does respond to urgent calls related to sick and injured wildlife. Officers also respond to positively identified rattlesnakes on private property and heavily trafficked areas where safety is of concern. 

Need help with nuisance animals on your property?

Alameda Vector CoRaccoon holding a garbage bagntrol provides Services for Alameda County residents, property owners, and property managers. Issues related to:

  • - Arachnids (Mites, Ticks)
  • - Insects (Bed Bugs, Fleas, Flies, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes/Albany Only)
  • - Nuisance Wildlife (Bats, Raccoons, Opossums, Skunks)
  • - Rodents
  • - Additional issues include causative condition, such as garbage, rubbish, overgrowth and abandoned/neglected properties.

Humane Wildlife Conflict Resolution Guide 

Please refer to this fantastic resource for many of the wildlife issues we help the community address.

Opposum walking on top of a wooden fence